The official ESS.Compass Associate.Com web portal allows employees to access employee pay stubs online. Employees of Compass can check work schedules and payroll data from the ESS app.
Attempting to sign in to check your paystub, W2, Time Off, work schedule, leave, and more.
To check your paystub, edit your payroll profile details, and access the full suite of features, you need to visit the official App or portal.
Let’s take a closer look at how the employee self-service portal works for the Compass Group eligible employees. To access this you need a valid username and password.
ESS.Compass Associate.Com Portal Overview
The employees’ self-service system saves time for employees and employers too. It automates the common HR information online. This official payroll system allows its associates 24/7 access.
Are you looking for direct and easy access to your employee portal? visit ess.compassassociate.com and sign in with the actual login username and password.
Required Login Credentials
- For standard login, you need a system whether it is PC, Laptop, Smartphone, or Tab. To ensure your privacy always try to use a personal system.
- Good speed internet Service.
- Knowledge of the official website and login process.
- Login Credentials (Username and Password).
How To Access ESS Compass Associate Com Official Website? Easy Steps
- STEP 1. To log in to the Compass self-service website visit the official portal.
- STEP 2. The ESS single sign-on page will be displayed on your system screen.
- STEP 3. Enter your Login ID and click on Continue.
- STEP 4. On the next page type your password and click on Log In.
|Login Page||Click Here|
Don’t Have an Employee Account? Register Now
If you are new to Compass then you need to verify your identities to register or enroll for payroll services.
What are some common documents required for registration?
- Personnel Number
- Month of Birth
- The last 4 digits of SSN(Social Security Number)
- First Letter of Last Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
How do I register? – Complete Steps
- To register visit https://ess.compassassociate.com/.
- Click on the Register blue link. Hereafter the registration form will open.
- Now, enter your Personnel Number, Month of Birth, Last 4 of SSN, and First Letter of Last Name.
- Click on Next.
- Now, information related to you will be displayed on the system, make sure that all are correct.
- Enter your email and re-enter it, type your phone number, and click on Next.
- Click the OK.
- Hereafter, check your email, you may have received a welcome email.
- Open the received email and click on Complete Account Set-Up.
- Now, you need to make a new password and click on Continue.
- In the next step select security questions and give appropriate answers to them.
- Click on Continue.
- Now, you are registered successfully and eligible to access the portal 24/7 at any time or at any location.
How to reset the account?
- Visit the official portal.
- Now, click on Reset your account.
- Verify your identity by entering your personnel number, the month of birth, the last 4 of your SSN, and the first letter of your last name.
- Click on Next and follow the on-screen instructions.
How can I find my personnel number?
Your personnel number is easy to find on your paycheck stub.
How can I reset my password?
To reset your password go to the login page, enter your username, and click on continue, On the next page you will see a forgot password? blue link clicks on that, hereafter OK button and then a forgot password request page will open.
Enter your Username and click on Next, give the answer to your security question, and click on Submit.
Now, you receive a complete password reset link on the registered email address. After receiving click on that, type a strong and memorable password, and press the Finish button.
What should I do if my SSN is incorrect in my W2?
You have to email your query to [email protected].
The CAP portal is used to access online payroll and HR information. With the help of this ESS mobility system, Compass Group employees are accessing and managing their own HR-related tasks and information, such as updating personal information, accessing pay stubs, W2, and requesting time off, etc.